Check out this recipe for the absolute best strawberry cheesecake from Delish.com!
By Lauren Miyashiro, Delish
Our favorite recipe for the most classic of all cheesecakes.
For the Cheesecake
- 3 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Sliced strawberries, for garnish
For the crust
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
For the sauce
- 1 c. strawberry preserves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325º and grease a 9” springform pan with cooking spray. Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add eggs and beat until combined, then add sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest. Divide cheesecake mixture into four bowls.
- Make crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt until completely moist. Spray a 9” springform pan with cooking spray and press graham mixture into prepared pan until packed. Pour cheesecake mixture over crust.
- Bake until slightly jiggly in the center, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Let cool 1 hour in oven, then refrigerate until completely cool, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Make glaze: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberry preserves and lemon juice. Whisk constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Top the cheesecake with strawberries, then brush the glaze over strawberries. Slice into wedges and serve cold.
PIN IT FOR LATER:
Watch the Video:
More From Delish:
- What To Make For Dinner If You Only Have 10 Minutes
- Airbnb Has A Little-Known Wine Trip You Need To Go On
- 6 Grilling Secrets Bobby Flay Can't Show You On TV